Diploma in Biopharmaceutical Quality Assurance
This comprehensive diploma course has been developed to enhance the skills requirement for performing tasks in quality control, quality assurance, method development and method validation fields in Bio- Pharmaceutical/Food/Cosmetics industries. This course is developed for the individual who want to upgrade existing skills or obtain new skills. Each area of the study will be covered by faculty member with a knowledge of this field.
Program Starts: Fall, Spring, Summer & Winter
Admission Requirements: Minimum of Grade 12 Diploma, Minimum of Grade 12 Diploma with required science and math courses/Equivalent.
The course Includes following subjects:
- Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP)
- Introduction to Laboratory testing and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Analytical Testing Reporting
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Dissolution Testing
- Fundamental of Method Development and Method Validation
- Fundamental on refereeing major Pharmacopeia for testing
- Reference Standard
- Technical writing skills
Course Duration: 800 hours / 40 Weeks / 4 Semesters