Our Analytical Chemistry, Microbiological, and Cannabis testing services in our laboratory are strictly controlled by Standard Operating Procedures, Pharmacopeia, and in-house validated procedures. We commit to our clients to provide highest standard of the testing.
Our Standard of various Pharmacopeia is adhered and followed. This will provide our clients an assurance that testing is performed with the highest standard available.
Our laboratory is well equipped and offers wide range of analytical tests that range from classical wet chemical methods to modern instrumental methods of analysis. This includes raw materials, finished products, packaging material and all dosage formats including tablets, capsules, creams, ointments, liquids, powders, and powder blends.
- Gravimetric Analysis.
- Assay/Potency Determination.
- Pharmacopoeia Monograph Testing.
- Moisture Determination.
- Head Space Analysis.
- Organic Volatile Impurities.
- Protein Analysis.
- Fat Content.
- Total Reducing Sugar.
- Alcohol Determination.
- Viscosity Determination.
- Dissolution profile.
- Disintegration and Friability Test.
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analysis and Conductivity.
- Thin Layer Chromatography TLC Identification & Impurities.
Analytical Chemistry Instrumentation
- Gas Chromatography Gas Chromatography with Flame Ionization Detector (FID) and Head Space Sampler.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- UV-VIS Visible Detector / Photo Diode Array Detector.
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC).
- Ultraviolet – Visible Spectroscopy.
- LECO Protein Analyzer.
One of the nutritional components of food is protein. Our cost-effective analysis using rapid protein testing provides an accurate and precise analysis of protein. Protein in foods is calculated using the measured nitrogen in the sample.
- Food products with Protein
- Protein Powder
- Natural Health Products with protein content
- Baked Goods
- Animal Feeds
- Milk and Milk Products (whey products, baby foods and infant formulas.
- Raw materials analysis to verify the formula to determine the right protein content in the formulation.
Fast and cost-effective analysis, even with heterogeneous, low protein or difficult sample matrices
Total Organic Carbon
- Shimadzu Total Organic Carbon Determinator.
Strategic partnership with our clients will be greatly beneficial to outsource our laboratory for the Analytical Testing needs:
- Great turnaround time for the testing.
- Accurate testing data for products that will help clients to do regulatory submissions.
- Quick quality decisions on the product tested.
- Method validation studies compliance to ICH.
- Pharmacopeial method is used for testing whenever applicable.
- In-house validated method for various clients.